- Bumps and Babies First Steps Annexe (Term Time only) Monday 31st July
- First Steps AGM Tuesday 19th September
These have been developed in conjunction with Trustees, the Senior management Team and all staff to ensure First Steps (Bath) is able to meet the challenges of changes of service delivery and funding.
Our Priorities and Aims 2016-2017
1. To ensure the long term future of FSB
2. To maintain the quality of all our services
3. To ensure sustained learning and growth
"I want to highlight the importance of the centres as a place to go with my family, to receive help and to be able to talk to other mums and staff, and to know that my children are in an educational, safe and fun space."
“(Baby Massage) was friendly and relaxing. The staff were amazing and helpful, and it was great to meet other mums and babies.”